Monday 15 June 2009

POOR MAN 4

I don't know if I'm tempting fate but, when making the title for this particular post I created 5, 6 and 7 as well just to save time. Hmm... was that foolish? Only time will tell as the singer in this clip once said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGc_tzGaL7M

As you will recall I had a few bits to add to the illustrator which is almost at the end of 'The Day the World Turned White'. A dragon swooping through the sky and the actual man who turns the world on every day. Unfortunately the dragon doesn't fit as it is into the illustration, and other things prevent me from finishing it off proper like. So I've posted the dragon and the man anyway. The man works, more or less, well as well as he needs to for a rough of the illustration, but the dragon as yet remains unsolved. Not far to go I don't think. I think I might only of needed to create part 5.






No comments: