Monday 15 June 2009

SACRIFICE

Yes that does say what you think it says. Some of you [male] will weep openly. Some of you [female] will say 'What is it?'. Some of you [female] will tut openly. I know, am I showing dedication or what? I found myself giving myself treats of games of Call Of Duty well in advance of actually earning them. My productivity has risen by well, quite a bit. Not getting anything done? Constantly thinking of the best place to put a claymore and perfected cooking a grenade to within nano seconds, but have not progressed anywhere near as much as you should have with your personal projects and goals? Have no personal projects or goals? Maybe you should do the same. I will reinstall. But for now, RIP Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer. You shall be missed.

No comments: