Monday 23 February 2009

SHARKS HATE RAIN


This poor fella looks a bit depressed doesn't he? Well everyone knows one thing that sharks hate is rain. Imagine not only being grounded cos the tide has gone out but also then it starts to rain. I actually feel depressed every time I see this guy, I don't think he could look any more sad. This is my second full detailed rough. I wish I wasn't being so detailed. You'll notice one thing from the last illustration. And also of course a snail enjoying a picnic and cocktail! He has got a surf board with him too, but I seem to have to get rid of a couple of lines there to make it stand out! Actually the more I look at that surf board shape the less I understand it. How about you guys? I know I can hear ya, what surf board? and then... a snail? and then... oh I thought he was really happy to be in the rain!

I give up.


click on the image to see the large version

No comments: